A Moment in Time
Similar to The Essentials package, this also includes upgrade to a simple shaped casket and a small gathering for family and friends in our Hope Garden Of Remembrance Chapel, with a Funeral Director to lead a committal meaning you have a ‘Moment In Time’ to say farewell to your loved one. A ‘Moment In Time’ allows for a 30 minute use of our Hope Garden Of Remembrance Chapel.
- Transfer your loved one into our care*
- Fundamental hygienic services, dressing and casketing
- Arrangement with you at one of our four Nelson or Tasman offices with one of our Funeral DIrectors
- Prepare and lodge all necessary documentation
- Casket upgraded to simple design suitable to be personalised
- Arrange a private viewing in our Chapel (if required)
- Arrange a ‘Moment In Time’ in our Chapel on your nominated time/date* to include music of your choice and committal petals.
- Complete death registration details and provide one death certificate
- Take care of cremation and all required fees
- Includes standard ashes urn suitable for scattering or interment
- Provide 24 hour advice and support (any services required outside normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm, or during a public holiday, will incur additional fees).
- Cremation Medical Certificate (if any)
- Newspaper notices
- Urns and Scatter Tubes
- Any weekend or public holiday fees
- Upgrade of casket to a casket of your choice
- Extension of time over 30 minutes at Hope Garden Of Remembrance Chapel
- Casket flowers
TOTAL COST $3,495 (inc GST)
*This package includes a ‘moment in time’ held Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are available for booking but do incur an additional fee of $250.
*within 30km of Richmond, greater distances charged at $1.50c per KM travelled.
Payment in full is required within seven days of cremation by either Eftpos, Electronic Bank Transfer or Cash.